Dallas, TX, USA, 10/22/2022 / SubmitMyPR /
Menstrual cycles bring cramps, back pain, mood swings, anxiety, irritability, anger, and many other emotional outbursts. The intensity varies from person to person. However, one solution that can work for everyone is yoga.
In this videoVictoria Sisco, a TikTok influencer and yoga and barre instructor, demonstrates yoga poses that will ease menstrual pain.
Hold each of these yoga poses for five deep breaths –
1. Child’s Pose – Spread your knees, sit back on your heels and rest your head.
2. Butterfly Pose – Bring the soles of your feet together while straightening your knees. Start at your ankles and fold over.
3. Butterfly supine – Lie on your back and place your legs in the butterfly position. Place your hands on your stomach as you breathe.
4. Gentle Twist – Bring your knees together and let them fall to your right and left sides for five breaths each.
5. Dead Bug – Stretch your arms and legs towards the sky and curl out your ankles and wrists.
We hope these yoga poses will help you with your period pains.
Visit this space for more health tips from your favorite influencers.
About KISS PR Brand Story
KISS PR is now offering TikToker’s Content Amplification Service for free in 2022. If you are a content creator and want to create more awareness for your brand, contact Agnes Zang via [email protected]
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly with any concerns related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results or strategies (including product…