- Get all the personal details of your client. Know your client first and identify the following data about him or her:
- Demographic – Your client’s age, ethnicity, education, household composition, and employment status.
- Type of Occupation – In what sector of the economy your client belongs. Is she/he jobless or not.
- Psychographic Information – Your client’s personality, values, opinions, interests, and lifestyles.
- Next, you need to identify what kind of injury he/she suffered.
- Type of injury
- Problems she/he was having before coming to you
- Legal solution that you offered
- Length of time it takes to get the results
- Results from the legal team in-charged
- Identify the process flow before letting him/her write a Google Review
- Ask the client for a review before paying him/her the settlement
- Make sure she/he has a Gmail account – If the client has, then teach him/her how to write review in Google. If the client has no account, help them create one in your office.
- Take a photo of your client with his/her permission and have him/her sign a release letter
- Take a video of your client with his/her permission and have him/her sign a release letter
Once you got all the necessary information, you can now proceed in writing a story about the client’s case. Here are the steps on how to do it.
Steps How to Create a Story
- Copy your client’s Google Review into Microsoft Word.
- Add/insert your client’s photo. Make sure the photo is positioned properly.
- Upload your client’s video on your YouTube channel. Make sure you optimize your video post as much as possible by using the right keywords. Don’t forget to put a personal touch at the description area.
- Make sure you added the personal information of your client. But, in case he/she prefers not to have his/her name publicize, then you can just create an alias
5. Don’t forget to also add your client’s injury details in the description area.